Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cute Babies Everywhere!

 Addy & Avery going to town on their pacis. Luckily, they're giving up the habit.
 Caleb LOVES his beebees. Whenever they cry, he is right there. He doesn't like the blanket I keep on them because he can't see them - so it's a constant struggle to keep that blanket in place. That, and he likes to "pat" (read: hit) them. He sees Dave and I patting them on the back when they're upset and he tried to do the same thing...
It cracks me up every time I look in the crib to see the positions they contort themselves into. And Addy's hair looks really red in this picture. It's not that red in real life. 

And now it's Avery's turn to reflux...so I must be going. This holding them upright for 30+ minutes after every feeding is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment