Diva Extraordinaire
Oooh, this child! She started out easy-going. That. Has. Changed.
I hate to say it, but it just makes me love her more.
This girl will take crap from no one. If she is upset she will let you know. If you put her down she will let you know how much she does not appreciate it. And she will cry for HOURS just to get her way.
Good thing she's so darned cute. Her rolls save her.
She has a less severe form of reflux, as you can tell by the arm rolls. I love me some fat babies!
She is currently sporting a two-tone hairdo. The top of her head came back blonde, while the sides are still somewhat red. And let me tell you, she has the temper of a red head. Heaven help us.
She currently weighs an even 11lbs. I need to measure them to see how long they are now.
Addy is the biggest snuggler (no pun intended) I know. She will cry and cry and cry but the second you pick her up she is dead quiet and will either fall asleep on you or just want to look around. Another reason I put them in separate cribs is because she would be all over Avery and Avery is a tad more independent. She likes her space. The first couple nights they were in separate cribs were rough. Addy didn't know what to do with herself with no one to cling to. Avery slept like a rock. She is giving me gray hairs already.
She is a sweet, sweet girl. She just has major diva tendencies.
No comments:
Post a Comment