I've learned that you just can't turn the camera side-ways when you take a video because you can never turn it back again on the computer! I have lots of videos of Caralie at dance class that we have to watch with our necks cricked.
I LOVE the Bumbo! Wish I'd had one with Caralie. It looks like great exercise for his little neck muscles. And was that drool or puke? He's like a leaky faucet! Ha ha.
That was all spit. He's learning how to swallow what comes up - I don't have to do near as much laundry as I used to. But now he drools all the time. But at least the drool doesn't stain or leave a nice residue on your clothing...
I've learned that you just can't turn the camera side-ways when you take a video because you can never turn it back again on the computer! I have lots of videos of Caralie at dance class that we have to watch with our necks cricked.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Bumbo! Wish I'd had one with Caralie. It looks like great exercise for his little neck muscles. And was that drool or puke? He's like a leaky faucet! Ha ha.
Whoops, Celisse wasn't signed out when I left that comment!
ReplyDeleteThat was all spit. He's learning how to swallow what comes up - I don't have to do near as much laundry as I used to. But now he drools all the time. But at least the drool doesn't stain or leave a nice residue on your clothing...
ReplyDelete